Special Educational Needs can make understanding what is needed to learn to drive and passing driving tests more difficult, but with the correct teaching method and knowledge of the condition, these difficulties can often be overcome.
I understand that each student’s need is different, I work with the individual student to assess how the pupil learns and what they need to succeed. I have worked with students with a wide range of Special Education Needs including;
· Asperger Syndrome
Access Driving provides;
· Specialist theory test support and teaching;
· Expert guidance and tailored help in getting additional support from the DVSA during the theory test if required;
· A safe non-pressurised environment to learn;
· A bespoke service capable of working with the students support network if desired;
· Specialist driving lessons with understanding of the student’s learning need, to help them progress whilst understanding how to be a safe driver and pass their driving test;
· Expert guidance and tailored help in getting additional support from the DVSA during the practical test if necessary.
To arrange a free teaching consultation, looking at the best solution for your need